Click image to enlarge
Elegant cylindrical table lamp featuring a group of cheeky black white and orange clowns who are happily standing together on a Lichen covered rock, with a splashy sea and swirly sky overhead on Skomer Island, an island off the coast of Pembrokeshire, West Wales, famous amongst other things for its large colony of Atlantic Puffins. The lamp is all in one, with a switch on the cable and a plug, with all safety regulations adhered to.
- Skomer Island Puffins from print of original batik
- height 450mm diameter 150mm
- Giclee pigment - fade resistant inks
- flame resistant lining fabric
- giclee print available in same design