The Seaside range is inspired by my love of the coast, I regularly visit Pembrokeshire and North Wales specifically to watch and observe the wildlife, Skomer Island for the puffins and gannets both stunning birds to draw.
- available in small, large and extra large sizes
- fine art quality limited edition
- small prints printed on 230gsm acid free paper
- other prints on 280gsm acid free archival paper (25% cotton)
- uses 12 pigment inks, UV fade resistant
- conservation quality off white mount board with backing
- editioned, titled and signed by the artist
- includes details about the print and the artist
My Skomer Island Puffins Batik was inspired by my numerous visits to Skomer Island in Pembrokeshire where there is the largest Atlantic Puffin colony in Europe. The puffins come to Skomer every spring to breed and nest in burrows where they raise their pufflings. The image shows a group of smartly dressed puffins in their breeding plumage, the turquoise sea behind them, perched on a rock which is covered in yellow lichen and pink thrift. The sky is filled with fan brush swirls and different shades of pale blues.
- includes mount (frame not included)